Saturday, 19 October 2013

Simple but beautiful art from plastic and disposable cups..



This post will show that disposable doesn't have to be disposed at all the times.. Sometimes it can become some kind of art that might have a special meaning to the artist or just the viewers and users.. 
It is not only things that looking good, but it also brings some good experience. 
I think I would be really surprised to get my special every morning cup of coffee in a different way, I think it would make that day to stand out.. and that makes me think about the question: how can this simple thing be so special in a such a simple way? :) 












And I personally feel thankful for those people who try to do something new, something beautiful and they make things as an example as well.. they make people think and change their thinking.. 
Like this time - only simple plastic cups could become various shape and form lamps... Isn't that amazing? 
Nowadays it is vary important to re-use the waste and think about the future.. So why not to go for creative style and just try to create things for everyday use from everyday waste?!..




 







No comments:

Post a Comment

All your thoughts and comments are really appreciated! Thank you!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME HERE, SPEND A LITTLE OF YOUR TIME AND HOPEFULLY FOUND SOMETHING INSPIRING... I WISH YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY AND STAY CREATIVE!!!!