Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Javier Perez illustrations from Everyday Objects

It's been a long time since my last post, but I am back and hopefully with some great works and art to come and inspire you all! Get crazy and create! ;)
Today I have looked at some great yet simple art work that brought smile to my face. 
Ecuador based artist - Javier Perez combined the things we see and use everyday with simple line drawings and created a new connection between two worlds. It helps imagination to start going deeply into a fantasy world...
Little objects but different meaning...



















No comments:

Post a Comment

All your thoughts and comments are really appreciated! Thank you!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CAME HERE, SPEND A LITTLE OF YOUR TIME AND HOPEFULLY FOUND SOMETHING INSPIRING... I WISH YOU ALL TO BE HAPPY AND STAY CREATIVE!!!!